The computer lab at the Indraprasth Institute of Aeronautics is out of the day. We have provided most modern computers including lap-top with internet facility in LAN easy but monitored access to information available across the globe.
A well-stocked library is the soul of the institute. There are scores of books, journals, magazines and periodicals which provide ample intellectual food to knowledge for hungry students and faculty. A number of sets of the text books have been placed in the library so that as many as six or even seven students can be issued a particular book at a time, if the demand for the book is that much pressing. Beside text books other books of general interest too have been procured to quench the intellectual thirst of an inquisitive, curious and voracious reader. Update magazines such as Aviation week, Aircraft maintenance technology, Airport etc. are available in Library.
The Institute has its own overhead and LCD projectors a lot of transparencies on various subjects have been made which will be used for training purposes during theory classes. The Institute also has an Audio-Visual, Flight Simulator for aircraft maintenance, manufacturing etc.
Internet connection is provided to all departments, computer labs and the library in the University. Broadband network speeds at 12Mbps and selective Wi-Fi connectivity locations are present
All the necessary stationery, accessories, refreshments etc., can be procured at reasonable prices from the Departmental Store run within the campus. It is open from 7.00 am to 7.00 pm
ICICI BANK and Indian Overseas Bank is situated near the campus to cater to the banking need of the students and staff. The bank also provides ATM facility to its account holders. These banks provides the students with many facilities, so they don't have to rush to another bank for any transactions. Many leading Banks also provide ATM and banking facilities within close proximity to the campus.
It's the venue for conducting several International Conferences, Workshops, Seminars, Cultural Programme, Founders' Day Celebrations, Annual Day, Graduation Day and varied Academic Programs. The seminar halls which is fully air-conditioned and well equipped for seminars and presentations. Department Seminars, project presentation, are conducted in this hall.
The Institute houses the students in well-furnished apartments with relevant modern facilities, separate for boys and girls. Students learn from each other and it also fosters teamwork. The learning that takes place in peer relationships often is significantly more than what takes place in a classroom. It is strongly recommended that the students stay in the hostel for the entire duration of the program
1. Available on a first come first served basis, subject to availability of seats.
2. Separate hostel facility for boys and girls. Both hostel comprise spacious and well furnished rooms.
3. Regular and monitored study of the students, for which three hours are fixed as study hours.
4. One hour is fixed when students can get their academic problem solved under the guidance of an instructor.
5. Frequent medical checkup of the students.
6. Transport facility is provided by the Institute for Commuting students from the boarding house to the Institute.
7. Outdoor and Indore sport Facility.
8. If any student opts for hostel facility, he has to complete his stay for one year. In case he wants to withdraw his candidature from hostel after that, he has to give notice before three months.